Wednesday 2 October 2013

This is the first weblog from me, so don't expect a lot.
It's about rock'n'roll, but not just the names that everybody  knows.
I've been around for quite a while and I know that for every well-known artist who found fame, there are hundreds who just recorded a few songs and were only known locally.

My playlist for this blog :-

Bill Skidmore III - Date Bait
Bob Gaddy - Slow Down Baby
Bobby Roberts - Hop, Skip & Jump
Cookie & Charley - Let's Go Rock 'n' Roll
Dave Atkins - Shake Kum Down
Gene Brown - Big Door
Jim Myers & Tex Regan - Pretty Baby Rock
Jimmy Boyd - Rockin' Down The Mississippi
Little Marie Allen - Humdinger
The Bubbles - Boppin' In The Barnyard

Keep your eyes open for 'em - they're worth a listen.
Hopefully, I can work out how to make it so that you can hear my copies.
Handy hints from people who know - How do I share without copyright problems?
This is all new to me!

This blog lets you put a picture in - Hope you like the old jukebox - the lady seems happy.
But I don't know how to put a track in
Bye for now - Can't Stop-Keep Rockin'




No comments:

Post a Comment